LAND AUCTION: Lee King & Sherry McCune – Sellers
Saturday, March 28th – 2:00 P.M. – Cuba American Legion – Cuba, KS
59.2 +/- Acres Republic County Land
AUCTION UPDATE: (March 23 @ 4:20pm)
- NO CHANGES: Auction to proceed as scheduled.
- Bidders encouraged to register to bid online or by phone.
- Live auction reserved for registered bidders. Live auction bid registration will be done upon entry.
- If you have symptoms associated with coronavirus (i.e., fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or have been to a location that requires quarantine please make arrangements to bid online or by phone.
- Attendees encouraged to practice CDC guidelines for social distancing.
****PHONE BIDDERS WELCOME****
CONTACT MIDWEST LAND AND HOME FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO BID BY PHONE
ATTENTION: ALL ONLINE & PHONE BIDDERS…Preregistration required by 12:00pm, Wednesday, March 25th
BIDDING IN WHOLE DOLLARS – NOT ON A PER ACRE BASIS
Legal Description: (Republic Co. Appraiser) S10, T03, R01W, ACRES 59.2, S1/2 NW1/4 SW1/4 & SW1/4 SW1/4
- 58.50 Farmland Acres
- 57.36 DCP Cropland Acres
- 56.0 Total Base Acres (28.19 acres Wheat, 27.61 acres Beans)
- PLC Yields 34 Wheat & 29 Beans
2019 Real Estate Taxes: $1,266.33
- From Intersection of 260th & Penn Road at the Southwest Edge of Cuba go East on Penn Road 2 miles. Property is located on the North side of Penn Road starting at 280th Road.
- From Highway 36 & 310th Road (County Line) go South 1 mile to Penn Road then West 2.75 miles on Penn Road. Property is located on the North side of Penn Road.
Listing Broker’s Notes: This property would make the perfect addition for Producers & Investors. This farm is predominately Crete Silt Loam & Crete Silty Clay Loam Soil types and is considered PRIME cropland and is currently 96% in crop production. Don’t miss this GREAT OPPORTUNITY to add these HIGH QUALITY acres to your operation or investment portfolio. Contact me with questions you have regarding this AWESOME Republic County Kansas property.
Terms & Possession: 10% down day of the sale, balance due at closing on or before April 28, 2020. Sellers to pay 2019 and prior years property taxes. Title insurance, escrow & closing costs to be split equally between buyer and seller. Buyer takes possession at closing. Property to be sold as-is, where-is. All inspections should be made prior to the day of the sale. This is a cash sale and is not subject to financing, have your financing arrangements made prior to auction. Midwest Land and Home is acting as a Seller’s Agent and represents the seller’s interest. All information has come from reliable sources; however, potential buyers are encouraged to verify all information independently. Statements made the day of sale take precedence over all other printed materials.
Jeff Dankenbring, Listing Broker – Cell: 785.562.8386 or Email: Jeff@MidwestLandandHome.com
Promtional Video/TV Commercial: