LAND AUCTION: The Heirs of Emil & Lyla Krause – Sellers
Saturday, May 2nd – 10:00 A.M. – Hanover Community Building – Hanover, KS
656 +/- Acres – Washington & Marshall County Kansas Land
EXCITING NEW BIDDING OPTIONS!
****PHONE BIDDERS WELCOME****
CONTACT MIDWEST LAND AND HOME FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO BID BY PHONE
ATTENTION: ALL ONLINE & PHONE BIDDERS…Preregistration required by 12:00pm, Wednesday, April 29th
BIDDING IN WHOLE DOLLARS – NOT ON A PER ACRE BASIS
Tract 1 Legal Description: North 1/2 16-1-3, Highland Township, Washington County, Kansas. 310.3 +/- acres
• Excellent Native Grass Pasture
• Excellent Water with 2 Large Ponds & Springs
• Good Perimeter Fencing with some cross fencing
• 2019 Property Taxes = $1,216.91
Tract 2 Legal Description: East 1/2 Southeast 1/4 7-1-16, Herkimer Township, Marshall County Kansas. 79 +/- acres
• 60 +/- Acres of Cropland
• 14 +/- Acre Pasture with Large Pond & Good Fence
• Balance of acres in Waterways & Hay Meadow
• Possession at Closing (20.4 Acres of wheat subject to tenants rights with possession upon conclusion of wheat harvest. Buyer to receive landlords cash rent payment at conclusion of harvest).
• 2019 Property Taxes = $1,551.65
• FSA Base Acres & Yields = 29 Acres Wheat, 39 Bushels; 33 Acres Milo, 65 Bushels; 0.5 Acres Beans, 17 Bushels.
Tract 3 Legal Description: NW 1/4 & N 1/2 of SW 1/4 & SW 1/4 of SW 1/4 in 8-1-6 Less Approximately 9 Acres Farmstead, Herkimer Township, Marshall County Kansas. 266.7 +/- acres
• 177 +/- Acres of Cropland featuring Wymore & Geary soil types on the upland and Muir, Kennebec and Wabash on the bottomland acres.
• 60 +/- Acres of Pasture with 2 Large Ponds.
• 26 +/- Acres of Excellent Wildlife Habitat with 2 Creeks and Old Growth Trees.
• Balance in Waterways & Hay Meadow.
• Possession at Closing (22.1 Acres of wheat subject to tenants rights with possession upon conclusion of wheat harvest. Buyer to receive landlords cash rent payment at conclusion of harvest).
• 2019 Property Taxes Estimated to be $4,745.00
• FSA Base Acres & Yields = 19 Acres Wheat, 39 Bushels; 44 Acres Milo, 65 Bushels; 2.0 Acres Beans, 17 Bushels.
• Possession at closing with Immediate Access granted to buyers on all tracts to allow for preparation for spring planting and pasture season upon the execution of the purchase contracts.
• Seller’s interest in mineral rights to transfer with the sale of these properties.
Terms & Possession: 10% down day of the sale, balance due at closing on or before Thursday, June 4, 2020. Sellers to pay 2019 taxes buyer to pay 2020 taxes. Title insurance, escrow and closing costs to be split equally between buyer and seller. Property to be sold as-is, where-is. All inspections should be made prior to the day of the sale. This is a cash sale and is not subject to financing, have your financing arrangements made prior to auction. Midwest Land and Home is acting as a Seller’s Agent and represents the seller’s interest. Possession covered in descriptions above. All information has come from reliable sources; however, potential buyers are encouraged to verify all information independently. Seller expressly disclaim any liability for errors, omissions or changes regarding any information provided for these sales. Potential purchasers are strongly urged to rely solely upon their own inspections and opinions in preparing to purchase property and are expressly advised to not rely on any representations made by the seller or their agents. Statements made the day of sale take precedence over all other printed materials.
- TRACT 1 – This property is approximately 10 miles north and 2 miles west of Wasington, Kansas. The northwest corner of this farm is the intersection of 28th Road and National Road. (Approximately 2.5 miles north of State Lake turn off)
- TRACTS 2 & 3 – From Bremen, Kansas travel north on 2nd Road 5 miles to the intersection of 2nd Road and Bison Road. Tract 2 is located on the west side of 2nd Road and north of Bison Road. Tract 3 is located on the east side of 2nd Road and runs the full mile from Bison Road to Arrowhead Road excluding the approximate 9 acres farmstead that is not included with Tract 3.
Jeff Dankenbring, Listing Broker – Cell: 785.562.8386 or Email: Jeff@MidwestLandandHome.com
Promotional Video/TV Commercial: