LAND AUCTION: Matt & Megan Smith – Sellers
Saturday, March 28th – 10:00 A.M. — Marysville, KS
69.8 +/- Acres Marshall County Land
UPDATE (March 23, 2020 – 1:00pm):
- The Marshall County Commissioners have approved this auction to move forward with a venue change.
- New Venue: Old Crome’s/Dank’s Market Bldg @ 505 Broadway, Marysville, KS.
- Bidders encouraged to register to bid online or by phone.
- Live auction reserved for registered bidders. Live auction bid registration will be done upon entry.
- If you have symptoms associated with coronavirus (i.e., fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or have been to a location that requires quarantine please make arrangements to bid online or by phone.
- Attendees encouraged to practice CDC guidelines for social distancing.
****PHONE BIDDERS WELCOME****
CONTACT MIDWEST LAND AND HOME FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO BID BY PHONE – Preregistration required by 12:00pm, Wednesday, March 25th
BIDDING IN WHOLE DOLLARS – NOT ON A PER ACRE BASIS
Legal Description: (Marshall Co. Appraiser) S19, T02, R07, ACRES 69.8, W2 NE4 LESS E403.19′ OF N1103.48′ OF NW4 NE4 & LESS R/W
• 68.52 Farmland Acres
• 68.52 DCP Cropland Acres
• 62.1 Total Base Acres (23.3 Grain Sorghum, 20.3 Wheat, 10.7 Corn, 7.8 Beans)
• Corn, Beans, Grain Sorghum, & Wheat have been enrolled in ARC.
2019 Real Estate Taxes: $1,471.97
• From Highway 77 & Indian Road go West on Indian Road 1 mile. Property is located on the South side of Indian Road.
• From Highway 36 & 8th Road Intersection go North 2 miles to Indian Road then East 1/2 mile on Indian Road. Property is located on the South side of Indian Road.
Listing Broker’s Notes: This property would make the perfect addition for Producers & Investors of any size. This farm is predominately Wymore Silty Clay Loam Soil type considered PRIME cropland and is currently 87% in crop production with the potential to add additional cropland acres. Don’t miss this OPPORTUNITY to add these HIGH QUALITY acres to your operation or investment portfolio. Contact me with questions you have regarding this AWESOME Marshall County Kansas property.
Terms & Possession: 10% down day of the sale, balance due at closing on or before April 28, 2020. Sellers to pay 2019 and prior years property taxes. Title insurance, escrow & closing costs to be split equally between buyer and seller. Buyer takes possession at closing. Property to be sold as-is, where-is. All inspections should be made prior to the day of the sale. This is a cash sale and is not subject to financing, have your financing arrangements made prior to auction. Midwest Land and Home is acting as a Seller’s Agent and represents the seller’s interest. All information has come from reliable sources; however, potential buyers are encouraged to verify all information independently. Statements made the day of sale take precedence over all other printed materials.
Jeff Dankenbring, Listing Broker – Cell: 785.562.8386 or Email: Jeff@MidwestLandandHome.com
Promotion Video/TV Commercial: