Kansas Land Company can manage your land and property through our management services. We offer management for hunting property, land contracts, landlord/tenant agreements, wildlife management, and hunting leases.
After understanding your objective in land ownership, we can assist you with:
- Securing responsible and effective tenants
- Owner / Tennant farming contracts
- FSA farm program’s and compliance
- Recommend various property improvements
And for the absentee owner / hunter:
- Post the property
- Place stands and blinds
- Place wildlife feeders and fill as required
- Provide trail cam pictures of wildlife on your property
- Plant food plots
- Keep you informed and updated regarding your Kansas property
- And much more.