Seller: Marie Glace/Anderson Trust
Legal Description (Abbreviated): Section 27, Township 2S, Range 3E, 242.3 + Acres. All land is located in the North 1/2 of the Section, Less property lying north of 160th Road.
• 193.3 DCP Cropland Acres
• 175.33 Total Base Acres with 96.71 Soybeans and 78.62 corn
• Open for re-enrollment in ARC or PLC by the 2020 operator
• Buyer to take possession at closing or at the completion of 2019 fall harvest if harvest isn’t completed by time of closing.
• Tenant has voluntarily released tenancy at the completion of 2019 harvest.
• Sellers ownership in mineral rights to transfer with sale of property.
2018 Property Taxes: $4,070
List Price: $1,100,000
Property Location: From the intersection Highway 36 and Highway 236 (Oneida junction) travel North on Highway 236 1/2 mile. Property is located on west side of blacktop.
Listing Agent’s Notes: Agricultural Producers, Investors & Home Builders…DON’T miss this GREAT opportunity to buy quality tillable acres in Nemaha County Kansas! Excellent laying farm ground with a great balance of terraced and bottom land soils makes this a prime tract of land. This property has a small timber and creek in the back for hunters and blacktop road frontage could make a great building site for the home of your dreams. Properties that offer ALL these qualities AND are located 1/2 mile from Highway 36 RARELY, IF EVER AVAILABLE. Contact me direct with any questions you have on this AWESOME Nemaha County Kansas property.
Jacob Hermesch, Land Specialist – 785.336.1650