1:30 pm, Saturday, April 2, 2016
Landoll Lanes Conference Center
2005 Center St, Marysville, KS 66508
Sellers: Mike & Shannon Bussmann
Tract 1: 160 acres± with 153.62 DCP cropland acres featuring predominantly Wymore Silty Clay Loam soil type with1-3% slope.
- Legal Description: Southwest Quarter of S24, T03, R07E, Less Right of Way (160 + Acres).
- FSA Base Acres (estimated): Corn 49.35, Beans 46.21, Milo 10.57, Wheat 1.66, Oats .86 Enrolled in ARC County.
- 2015 Real Estate Taxes (estimated): $2238.22.
Tract 2: 160 acres± with 156.52 DCP cropland acres featuring predominantly Wymore Silty Clay Loam soil type with1-3% slope.
- Legal Description: Northwest Quarter of S24, T03, R07E, Less Right of Way (160 + Acres).
- FSA Base Acres (estimated): Corn 49.34, Beans 146.20, Milo 10.57, Wheat 1.66, Oats .86 Enrolled in ARC County.
Tract 3: Tract 1 & Tract 2 SOLD TOGETHER 2015 Real Estate Taxes (estimated) = $2238.22.
- Possession immediately following auction (land has been prepped for 2016 planting season)
- Buyer(s) to reimburse seller for 2016 planting inputs
- Buyer(s) to receive 2016 Ag Program Payments if any
- Seller to retain 2015 Ag Program payments paid in 2016
- 2014 Ag Program Payments received in 2015 were $8261.00 (estimated)
Directions from Marysville: Go south on Highway 77 approximately 5 miles to Pheasant Rd then east approximately 2 miles. Property is located on the north side of Pheasant Rd east of 12th Rd.
Listing Agent’s Notes: Bottom Line…you’re not going to want to miss this one. Approximately 300 acres of Wymore Silty Clay Loam, 1-3% slope, located off a county blacktop highway, with easy access to multiple elevators in all directions including a new rail facility that could pay an additional .10 to .15 cents per bushel. It just doesn’t get much better than this. If you’re a farmer or investor looking to add a high quality tract of land…Give me a call for more information. Jeff Dankenbring – 785-562-8386
Terms & Possession: 10% down day of the sale, balance due at closing on or before May 2, 2016. Buyer (s) to pay 2016 taxes. Seller to pay 2015 taxes. Title insurance, escrow and closing costs to be split equally between buyer and seller. Immediate posses-sion following the auction. This property to be sold as-is. All inspections should be made prior to the day of the sale. This is a cash sale and will not be subject to financing, have your financing arrangements made prior to sale day. Midwest Land and Home is acting as a Seller’s Agent and represents the seller’s interest. All information has come from reliable sources; however, potential bidders are encouraged to verify all information independently. Bolton & McNish, attorney for seller, will act as escrow and closing agent. Statements made sale day take precedence over printed material.