LAND AUCTION: Orval & Myra Stock Family Trusts – Sellers
Saturday, February 13th, 2021 – 10:00 A.M. – Summerfield Community Building, Summerfield, KS
781.5 +/- Acres – Marshall County Kansas Land
Order of Sale:
- Tracts will be auctioned in order starting with Tract 1 and ending with Tract 5.
- Tracts WILL NOT be combined or offered in any combination packages. If you want multiple tracts, be the high bidder on the tracts you desire.
- Tracts will be sold to the highest bidder.
- Bidding will be in WHOLE dollars NOT on a per-acre basis.
Tract 1 Legal Description: $600,000.00
S01, T01, R09, ACRES 90.6, located in NE4 LESS R/W
• FSA Farmland (Estimated) = 91.49 acres with 83.56 DCP Cropland Acres
• Base Acres (Estimated) = 80.39 (Soybeans 47.5, Corn 20.04, Wheat 12.85)
• 2020 Property Taxes = $1857.01
Located on the west side of Summerfield on the south side of State Line Road.
Tract 2 Legal Description: $420,000.00
S04, T01, R09, ACRES 77.2, S2 SW4 LESS R/W
• FSA Farmland (Estimated) = 77.9 acres with 65.45 DCP Cropland Acres
• Base Acres (Estimated) = 62.48 (Soybeans 36.69, Corn 15.48, Wheat 10.31)
• 2020 Property Taxes = $1553.04
Located on the northeast from the intersection of 21st Road and Arrowhead Road
Tract 3 Legal Description: $475,000.00
S05, T01, R09, ACRES 139.3, N2 of N2 LESS R/W & 4.5 Acre Homesite
• FSA Farmland (Estimated) = 140.17 acres with 112.33 DCP Cropland Acres (Estimated)
• Base Acres (Estimated) = 106.86 (Soybeans 63.15, Corn 26.64, Wheat 17.07)
• 2020 Property Taxes = $2578.76
Located between 20th & 21st Road on the south side of Arrowhead Road (Does not include homesite and acreage…see survey of excluded property below)
Tract 4 Legal Description: $1,450,000.00
S03, T01, R08, 275.68 Surveyed Acres lying north of the center of Mission Creek LESS ROW, (See Tracts 4 & 5 Survey Aerial and Legal Descriptions in attachments below)
• FSA Farmland (Estimated) = 275+/- acres with 243.96 DCP Cropland Acres
• Base Acres (Estimated) = 231.67 (Soybeans 137.12, Corn 57.85, Wheat 36.7)
• 2020 Property Taxes = $6926 Estimated by Marshall County Appraiser’s office using surveyed acres
Located between 16th and 17th Roads on the south side of State Line Road and north of Mission Creek and excluding 80+/- acre property on the northwest (see Tract 4&5 Survey Aerial and Legal Descriptions in attachments below)
Tract 5 Legal Description: $510,000.00
S03, T01, R08, 205.04 Surveyed Acres lying south of the center of Mission Creek LESS ROW, (See Tracts 4 & 5 Survey Aerial and Legal Descriptions in attachments below)
• Excellent wildlife habitat with spings and creek access providing year-round water.
• 2020 Property Taxes = Will have an estimate prior to the auction.
• GREAT recreation opportunity with lots of cover, food, and seclusion
2020 Property Taxes = $1,000 Estimated by Marshall County Appraiser’s office using surveyed acres
Located between 16th and 17th Roads on the north side of Arrowhead Road and south of Mission Creek and excluding 80+/- acre property on the southwest (see Tract 4&5 Survey Aerial and Legal Descriptions in attachments below) Access for tract 5 is from 16th Road on the west side of property.
Terms & Possession: 10% down day of the sale, balance due at closing on or before Wednesday, March 17, 2021. Buyer to take possession at closing. Sellers to pay 2020 taxes buyer to pay 2021 taxes. Title insurance, escrow and closing costs to be split equally between buyer and seller. Property to be sold as-is, where-is. All inspections should be made prior to the day of the sale. Seller’s interest in mineral rights to transfer with the sale of the property. This is a cash sale and is not subject to financing, have your financing arrangements made prior to the auction. Midwest Land and Home is acting as a Seller’s Agent and represents the seller’s interest. All information has come from reliable sources; however, potential buyers are encouraged to verify all information independently. Seller expressly disclaims any liability for errors, omissions, or changes regarding any information provided for these sales. Potential purchasers are strongly urged to rely solely upon their own inspections and opinions in preparing to purchase property and are expressly advised to not rely on any representations made by the seller or their agents. Statements made the day of sale take precedence over all other printed materials.
Contact: Jeff Dankenbring, Broker – 785.562.8386 with questions or for additional information on these GREAT properties!
****ONLINE & PHONE BIDDING REQUIRE PRE-REGISTRATION – REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED NO LATER THEN 12:00 P.M. WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10th (You will be required to fill out an “Additional Online/Phone/Proxy Bidder Agreement” that includes financial references.) This form may be found below in the attachments section. Please DO NOT delay in getting registered.
Download our app for Apple and Android devices: