LAND AUCTION: Herb Plegge – Sellers
Saturday, October 26, 2019 – 10:00 A.M. – Helvering Center, Marysville, KS
220.61 +/- Acres Marshall County Land
Legal Description: S22, T02, R07, NE4 & E990′ NW4 LESS R/W
Order of Sale:
- Tracts 1 & 2 will be auctioned separately with the high bid held on each tract.
- Held bids for Tracts 1 & 2 will be combined and $10,000.00 added as the starting bid for Tracts 1 & 2 combined.
- If there is a bid placed for the combination of Tracts 1 &2, upon that bid reaching it’s highest amount…a negotiation will take place between high bidders on Tracts 1 & 2 and high bidder on Combination of Tracts 1 & 2.
- After Tracts 1 & 2 have sold we will move forward and sell Tract 3 as a stand alone tract.
- Bidding will be in WHOLE dollars not on a per acre basis.
• 70.84 surveyed acres
• 65.39 FSA DCP acres with 60.29 Estimated Base Acres
(Estimated – 29.14 Wheat, 27.92 Sorghum, 2.54 Beans)
(If Tract 1 & Tract 3 are not same buyer a permanent easement using the original Indian Road right of way easement will be filed by seller prior to closing granting use of road ROW on north end of Tract 1 to buyer of Tract 3)
Estimated Property Taxes: $1567.00
• 67.95 surveyed acres
• 62.28 FSA DCP acres with 57.78 Estimated Base Acres
(Estimated – 27.92 Wheat, 27.42 Sorghum, 2.44 Beans)
Estimated Property Taxes: $1120.00
• 81.82 surveyed acres (mostly pasture)
• 8.01 FSA DCP acres with 7.53 Estimated Base Acres
(Estimated – 3.64 Wheat, 3.57 Sorghum, .32 Beans)
• Includes Home & Buildings & 20’ Surveyed Driveway (If Tract 1 & Tract 3 are not same buyer a permanent easement using the original Indian Road right of way easement will be filed by seller prior to closing granting use of road ROW on north end of Tract 1 to buyer of Tract 3)
Wheat, Sorghum, & Soybeans have been enrolled in ARC County – PLC Yields = Wheat 34, Sorghum 58, Soybeans 39
Estimated Property Taxes: $1140.00
2018 Tax Information: $3491.58 (see estimated taxes for each tract above. Estimates provided by Marshall Co Appraiser on 10.24.19)
Property Location: From the intersection of 11th Road & Highway 36 (CJ Express East) travel North on 11th Road approximately 1.5 miles. Property is located on the West side of 11th Road.
Listing Broker’s Notes: Agricultural Producers, Investors & Home Builders…DON’T miss this GREAT opportunity to buy quality tillable acres, excellent pasture with springs for water source, or the PERFECT spot to build the home of your DREAMS. Properties that offer all these qualities located this close to town are RARELY, IF EVER AVAILABLE. Contact me direct with any questions you have on this AWESOME Marshall County Kansas property.
Terms & Possession: 10% down day of the sale, balance due at closing on or before Tuesday, December 4, 2019. Sellers to pay 2019 taxes. Title insurance, escrow and closing costs to be split equally between buyer and seller. Tenant has signed a voluntary release of tenancy on all tracts. Buyer to take possession of Tracts 1 & 2 at closing or at the conclusion fall harvest if not completed at the time of closing. Buyer to take possession of Tract 3 at closing. Property to be sold as is, where-is. All inspections should be made prior to the day of the sale. This is a cash sale and is not subject to financing, have your financing arrangements made prior to auction. Midwest Land and Home is acting as a Seller’s Agent and represents the seller’s interest. All information has come from reliable sources; however, potential buyers are encouraged to verify all information independently. Statements made the day of sale take precedence over all other printed materials.
Midwest Land & Home is offering cooperation with any Kansas licensed buyer’s agents contact us for details prior to auction date.
Jeff Dankenbring, Broker – 785.562.8386
Promotional Video/TV Commercial: